A Historic Venue Where Memories Are Created
- Price: $500 to include 5 hours total (3 hours for the ceremony and 2 hours for the rehearsal). This fee is for late spring, summer, and early fall. Other times are available for an additional fee, required to cover added heating costs.
- Seating: Up to 250 guests, each with an unobstructed view, as the unique floor slopes gently to the altar.
- Extras: The grand piano and organ take full advantage of the excellent acoustics. The Minister’s Study and Lady’s Chamber provide areas for privacy, preparation, and convenience. A Justice of the Peace is available for an additional fee.
- Parking: Free and convenient, directly across the street at the Village Center and Horse Sheds.
- Planning and Support: Advice and recommendations are available for local florists, guest accommodations, photographers, musicians, and reception venues. In addition, one of our Trustees is a Justice of the Peace.
To learn more, contact:
Start Planning Your Wedding!
For more on what brides have to say about weddings here, please read the recent article in Monadnock Living.
From its earliest days as a place of worship,
the Old Meeting House of Francestown has been the perfect place to begin and celebrate a marriage. In fact, many people who were initially married here come back years later for recommitment services.